Retriving Data Please wait...
• Some of the flights are charter flights, which by their nature are subject to last minute cancellations, delays, late arrivals and changes to route and/or flight number and/or airline, pursuant to any law.
• Flights are operated by the air carrier (airline company) according to their conditions and at their responsibility, including responsibility for any delays, changes, early departures, cancellations, and loss/ delay or damage to baggage pursuant to any law, including the Warsaw Convention. Attention is drawn to the specific terms of the contract given later and/or on the flight ticket.
• The passenger is responsible for ensuring his passport is valid for at least six months from the date of departure. The passenger must comply with government travel requirements such as visas, produce exit, entry and any other documents required and arrive at the airport at the time specified by the airline company, or if no fixed time is specified, in good time to complete all departure arrangements.
• Passengers must report to the security checks at least 3 hours before departure. Passengers must report to the boarding gate at the time specified on the boarding card. Flights will not be delayed for passengers who report late for the flight check or the boarding gate, and late passengers will not be able to board the flight and will be responsible for the costs involved. In addition, Israir reserves the right not to reimburse a passenger who is late for a flight for the cost of the flight ticket or to make a partial reimbursement only, and responsibility for any damage caused to Israir rests with the passenger who is late.
• If this is indicated on the flight ticket, return flights must be confirmed by passengers 72 hours in advance.
• The permitted weight for hold baggage is 20kg per passenger.
• The permitted weight for hand baggage taken into the cabin is 8kg per passenger.
• Animals may only be carried on Israir flights in cages. Please obtain veterinary confirmation in Latin of the animal’s health, dated no more than two weeks before the date of the flight.
• There is no pre-flight service for Israir flights.
• Food on Israir flights is kosher.
• Passengers can enjoy duty free services on Israir flights.